I’ve learned how to properly use the video editing programs Sony Vegas Pro and Final Cut Pro building internet content. Hands on audio editing learned with Adobe Audition, and Cool Edit to produce bumpers and liners for my weekly podcast and demo material. I’ve learned how to use broadcast equipment like SPREAKER to broadcast my podcast via the internet. I have a useful knowledge of Photoshop and WordPress specializing in advanced social media such as, Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Tumbler, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
• Public speaking and stage presence as an Emcee and stand-up comedian having performed for crowds well over 300 at venues like The Oriental, and smaller more intimate settings like the world famous Comedy works.
• Extensive knowledge of the Denver metro area and Front Range as a courier.
• Superb customer service skills fine-tuned as a delivery specialist.
Colorado Media School Lakewood Graduated June 2014
• Areas of concentration include Radio/TV on-air, aplications including Adobe Audition and Cool Edit for audio editing in conjunction with Samcaster to produce my weekly podcast. Final Cut Pro and Sony Vegas Pro are my preferred video editing software when producing internet content. News, promotions, and sales writing have helped in creating my blog on WordPress. I also excelled in marketing, web analytics, design, and advanced social media including Facebook, Twitter, Tumbler, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
• Pudge Bros Pizza. Littleton Co. 8/12 to present.
Duties include taking orders over the phone and in person, preparation of food, store to home delivery of food and beverage with the responsibility of financial transaction.